1.General Definitions and Information about these terms and conditions
- These are the general terms and conditions which apply to your purchase of goods from ‘Liv2Train’ in the United Kingdom. If purchasing our goods or products as a resident from outside the United Kingdom, we ask that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions and relevant United Kingdom law.
- ‘Liv2Train’ is a Limited Company registered in England (No. 08954611). The ‘Liv2Train’ name is trademarked in the United Kingdom. Our registered office in the United Kingdom is at Sanderson House, Station Road, Horsforth, Leeds, LS18 5NT. Please do not use this address for sales enquiries.
- If you would like more information about ‘Liv2Train’, or want to get in touch with us, please contact us through the ‘Contact Us’ page on our website.
- These goods are supplied to retailers by ‘Liv2Train’ Limited (referred to here as “we”, “us” and “our”). When we refer to “you” and “your” we mean both the purchaser and user of our goods and/or products.
- As well as these general terms and conditions, other important legal terms are set out in our Returns Policy. By agreeing to these general terms and conditions you also agree to the returns policy, all of which form part of a legally binding contract between us and you. You should read these general terms and conditions and the returns policy carefully before buying anything from ‘Liv2Train.’
- We reserve the right to change the general terms and conditions and the returns policy at any time without giving notice to existing customers. Any changes to the general terms and conditions or the returns policy will be effective for all new orders placed after the change is published on the website, so we advise that you check the general terms and conditions and returns policy posted on our website before each order as they may have changed since your last visit.
- If you have any questions about the general terms and conditions, the returns policy or the goods please contact us by clicking HERE.
2.Information about the ‘Liv2Train’ website and buying online
- By using the website (even if you don’t buy any goods) you also agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We try to make sure that all information on our website, including descriptions of our goods and listed prices, are accurate and correct at all times. However, mistakes do happen and we ask for your feedback in this regard.
- We will try to resolve all errors in information on the website as soon as reasonably possible and if we think that such an error has affected your order then we will try to inform you.
- You should bear in mind that buying goods over the internet provides a different shopping experience from buying in-store. In particular you should be aware that:
The colours of goods as shown on the website will depend on many factors – including your screen’s display settings. The sizes and shapes of the goods may differ in real life from how they appear on your screen. We provide some dimensions and measurements in the descriptions of the goods. Please check that the actual size of each clothing item is suitable for the user. Pictures and images on the website are for illustration purposes only. For an accurate description of any item and details of what is included with the item, you need to read the corresponding written description. All goods are subject to availability and we may not be able to supply your order. We reserve the right to withdraw any goods from sale at any time, and our only liability to you for withdrawing any goods will be to refund to you any money paid to us in respect of those goods which we are no longer able to supply. We will do our best to supply our goods in accordance with the description on our website if this is available. Not all goods and promotions may be shown on our website. Occasionally you may find a difference in price, for instance where there are different local store and online promotions. We reserve the right to adjust prices, goods and introduce special offers at our discretion. We will do our best to check the website for viruses but we do not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other malicious content. For your own benefit, you should make sure that you have appropriate software and systems in place to check for viruses and other malicious content on the internet.
- Intellectual Property: The ‘Liv2Train’ name and ‘L2T’ logo are registered in the United Kingdom as a Trademark (UK00003002211 in Class 25) from 16th April 2013. Please visit https://www.gov.uk/search-for-trademark for further information (‘Liv2Train’ is not responsible for the Content of this Link or the Website it leads to.
- Security: When purchasing items from retailers online or through any website, it is your responsibility to ensure that your personal information, login details, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times. We are not responsible for any loss that the use of any third party online retailer may cause you.
3.Purchasing our Goods and/or Products
- Sales from this Website
- This feature is under development. Further details will follow. We will sell via a Third Party. We will not ask, store, use or pass on any of your personal or financial details.
- We have the right at any time to modify or stop providing and of our advertised goods or services and to stop selling any or all goods, either temporarily or permanently and with or without notice. We shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of availability of such goods or services.
- Eligibility to order goods
- Our goods are intended for purchase by adults aged 18 years and over only.
- All goods are intended for personal use only; goods are not suitable for commercial or industrial use unless expressly stated.
- Placing your order
- We sell our goods through retailers, both shops and stores as well as online retailers.
- To purchase one of our products, you must first find a retailer that sells our products.
- We do not currently sell direct to customers from the ‘Liv2Train’ website.
- You can pay for your goods by any of the methods specified by the retailer where you purchase these items.
- Taking payment does not mean we or the retailer has accepted your order.
- Unless otherwise stated, all prices shown on our website are inclusive of UK VAT.
- The prices shown do not include the delivery fee, which will be added to your total order price in accordance with your retailers pricing policy.
- Pricing errors
- Whilst we try to ensure that all the prices we publish are correct, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods you have ordered we will inform the retailer that you purchased the product form as soon as reasonably possible. You will then be given the option of re-confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order.
- If you decide to cancel your order after we have informed you of a pricing error and you have already paid for the goods, please contact your retailer.
4.Warning on Packaging
- The packaging we use is potentially harmful especially due to the risk of suffocation. This risk is not to be discounted.
- We STRONGLY advise you to discard all packaging safely once the goods or product(s) have been removed.
- Do not leave Children unsupervised with any of the packaging of our goods or product(s).
- If items within the packaging are faulty or damaged (whether before or during delivery), we ask you to notify the retailer that you purchased the item from. Please do not remove any labels or discard any packaging. Please do not use the faulty item.
- Any damaged product/package must be retained for inspection at a later date. Should you dispose of any damaged product/package before we have had the opportunity to inspect it, then this could affect any claim for replacement.
- Where it is established that we are responsible for damage to an item, we will replace the damaged item or if we are unable to do so, we will reimburse you with the full amount you have paid for the product together with any reasonable delivery charges.
6.Returns Policy: Your right to cancel
- Where you purchase one of our goods or products which do not meet your expectation, you can return this item to the retailer that you purchased the item from, provided the retailer is satisfied that this is a reasonable request as defined by the Consumer Protection Act 1987 and the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982.
- As a valued customer, you are free to change your mind. You must return unused items in their original packaging within 90 days together with proof of purchase for a full refund to the retailer where you purchased the item from. You must arrange for these items to be returned to us – see the ‘Contact Us‘ Page. This returns policy is in addition to your statutory rights. Your retailer reserves the right to refuse a refund and offer an exchange if the return criteria is not met.
- Nothing within this returns policy or the general terms and conditions affects your statutory rights under law, and in particular you will always be entitled to return goods to us for a full refund if they were misdescribed, or are not of satisfactory quality or reasonably fit for their purpose and we cannot remedy the fault to your reasonable satisfaction. In such circumstances, we will refund the price of the goods in full, together with any applicable delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item(s) to us.
- How to cancel: If you wish to cancel an order or contract, please contact the retailer that you purchased the item from.
- Conditions of Collection: You agree to return the goods in full, in a resalable condition.
- Refunding your money: We also ask that you return the packaging with the goods where possible. You are responsible for the cost of returning the goods, unless the goods are faulty or not as described, in which case we will refund any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us. If you are returning your goods because they are faulty or incorrect, no collection fee will be charged.
- We are not liable for any costs or arrangements in collecting goods or products that you wish to return.
- You agree to give the retailer that you purchased the item from, all goods which are being returned, including all component parts of such goods and all related items which are included in the price of the goods being returned.
- The retailer will refund the price you paid for the goods and credit the refund according to their own policy. However, please note that we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. We will refund any delivery costs you have paid.
- You agree to take reasonable care of the goods from the time that they are delivered to you until the time that they are returned.
- The retailer will refund the price you paid for the goods and credit the refund you are due to the credit, debit or gift card that you made payment with.
- Please note that we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- This policy does not take away any statutory rights you may have. For more information contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau www.citizensadvice.org.uk.
- This returns policy is in accordance with your right to cancel a contract formed at a distance under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
7.Liability of ‘Liv2Train’ Ltd.
- Our entire liability to you under these general terms and conditions and returns policy shall not exceed the price paid for the goods.
- Our goods are intended for Sports use. We advise that you should always consultant a physician before embarking on physical training.
- We are not liable for any consequence of the training that you undertake whilst using one of our goods or products.
- We will not be liable to you for any personal loss, injury, disability, loss of revenue, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill or business opportunity, for any injury to your reputation or for any losses that are not reasonably foreseeable by both of us at the time your order is accepted.
- We are not responsible for any delays in you receiving any of our goods or products, including: loss of revenue, loss of data, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business, business interruption, loss of goodwill or loss of business opportunity or for any injury to your reputation.
- We do not exclude or limit our liability in any way for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; breach of the terms implied by section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 (title and quiet possession); breach of the terms implied by sections 3, 4 and 5 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples); and defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987 .
- Where you buy as a consumer, these general terms and conditions and the returns policy will not affect your rights under law which cannot be otherwise excluded. For more information about these rights, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau www.citizensadvice.org.uk.
- We offer warranties on our products up to a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. This is irrespective if the product is never used during this time. The warranty may be less in time if the product or good is subject to excessive or unreasonable excessive or inappropriate use. These warranties are in addition to and do not affect your legal rights as a consumer.
9.Events Beyond Our Reasonable Control
- We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with these general terms and conditions or the returns policy if the delay or failure arises from any event which is beyond our reasonable control.
- Such events would include (but are not limited to) floods, severe weather, fires, earthquakes, riots, natural disasters, war, civil unrest, acts of terrorism or malicious damage to or destruction of our premises, goods, products or equipment.
- If you breach these general terms and conditions and we take no action on that specific breach, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach the general terms and conditions.
- In the event that one or more of the terms set out in these general terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a competent legal authority, the remaining terms and conditions shall continue to have effect so that you will still be bound by them.
- Personal information, such as your contact details, that you provide to us for any reason will be kept and used by us in accordance with correct Information Governance principles.
- We will only ask, store and use the minimum electronic personal information that we need about you. We shall try to avoid asking questions about your personal information that we think are not fully relevant. We will keep your records safe and secure as well as ensuring they are up to date.
- We shall dispose of your electronic personal information securely once your sale, order, return or enquiry has been answered. We shall retain non-electronic information for a period of 6 years after the date of your sale, order, return or enquiry.
- We work to ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act. We have a process in place to respond for requests for personal information
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law unless you live in Scotland in which case it will be governed by Scottish law.
13.Cookies and Online privacy
- Cookies are used as short term memory for the website but storing information in your browser and enable a site to ‘remember’ information, so as to enhance the website experience.